Can I get a copy of the deed and plot plan of my property?

Details of each parcel in town can be reviewed using our public access system. Copies of property records can be obtained through the public access system during normal business hours. Updated tax maps and deeds are also available for examination and purchase. If we do not have a deed, copies are available at the Middlesex County Registry of Deeds Southern District at 208 Cambridge St., Cambridge, MA, 8AM to 4PM Monday through Friday (617) 679-6300. You can also access deeds through the Registry of Deeds web site at Recent sale reports of single-family, condominium residences and unimproved land are available at our office counter.

Plot plans are available only in the Building Department. Please call Elaine Carroll (781) 259-2613.

Show All Answers

1. If I have questions about real estate abatements, exemptions, deferrals, or motor vehicle excise tax who can I call?
2. How is my assessed value determined each year?
3. I just bought property this year, why is the prior owner still on the tax bill?
4. Should I file for abatement on my property tax?
5. What is State Certification/Revaluation?
6. How do I file for an abatement?
7. How does a building permit affect the value of my property?
8. Can I get a copy of the deed and plot plan of my property?
9. What are my tax dollars used for?
10. If I have a question regarding payment of taxes, who do I call?
11. What is motor vehicle excise tax?
12. EXEMPTIONS - Do I qualify for a real estate tax exemption?
13. Do I qualify for a Tax Deferral?
14. What are the qualifications of the Senior Work Off program?
15. Who can apply for a Form 3ABC?
16. What are the Chapter 61, 61A, 61B AGRICULTURAL TAX DEFERRAL PROGRAMS?