Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The office hours are generally Mon-Fri, 8:30AM - 4:30PM. The Parks and Recreation Department has a small staff, so we always recommend calling us at (781) 259-0784 before you make a trip down, because we may not always be at the front desk during those hours.
Show All Answers
1) The Codman Pool - see our registration information in our pool brochure.
2) Clay Tennis Courts (6) - located on Ballfield Road - membership is required, see our spring, summer or fall brochures
3) Athletic Field Sites (5) - Town Office Athletic Field, Codman Athletic Field, Brooks Ballfields, Smith Athletic Field, Wang Athletic Field. Organized usage of athletic fields requires a field permit. See our application in our FORM CENTER, at the left side of our homepage.
4) Baseball/Softball Diamonds (3) - Smith T-Ball, Smith Softball and Codman Baseball - Organized usage of a Baseball/Softball Diamond requires a field permit, see our application in our FORM CENTER, at the left side of our homepage.
5) Public Playgrounds (3) - The red playground adjacent to the Smith School (designed for ages 5-7), the green playground behind the Smith School (designed for ages 8-12), and the blue tot lot located next to the Codman Pool parking lot (designed for ages 2-5.)
6) Pierce Park - this is an open space for recreational use featuring extensive lawn, shade trees and a small pond. Permits are not required nor can reservations be made.
In addition, the Parks and Recreation Department schedules use the Hartwell A and B Pods, as well as the Brooks and Smith Gymnasiums afterschool and on weekends. Organized usage requires a school building permit. See the application in our FORM CENTER, at the left side of our homepage