Public Records & Documents

A public records request may be made verbally in person or in writing. Written requests may be submitted using the Public Records Request Form on this web page or you may deliver the request by mail, by electronic mail, by hand, or by facsimile to one of the Records Access Officers listed below.

The Town Clerk's office issues certified copies of vital records (birth, death, and marriage certificates) for a fee.  To request Vital Records, please visit the Town Clerk's online payments page.