Thank you for visiting the Domestic Violence Page.
Lieutenant Sean Kennedy serves as the department's Domestic Violence Officer and is responsible for tracking all domestic violence and harassment cases with Domestic Violence Services Network’s Direct Services Manager.
All officers assist victims with obtaining both Emergency Restraining and Harassment Prevention Orders and informing victims of their rights and the services that are available to them.
Please visit our frequently asked questions section to learn more about the Domestic Violence Services Network (DVSN).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Domestic Violence Services Network?
The Domestic Violence Services Network is a group of highly trained and professional advocates that provide support and caring to families living with domestic violence.
How do I contact the Domestic Violence Services Network?
They can be reached by calling their toll free and confidential helpline at 888-399-6111.
Their mailing address is:
Domestic Violence Services Network
P.O. Box 536
Concord, MA 01742
What can I do to become more involved?
If you would like to join the Domestic Violence Services Network as an advocate please call 978-318-3421. You may also send them an email at DVVAP@Concordma.gov
Domestic Violence Safety Tips
If you are the victim of domestic violence please consider these safety tips.
- Plan an escape route and safe place to go.
- Keep purse, keys and phone close at hand.
- Tell children and neighbors to call the police if they hear an argument.
- Try to avoid arguments in rooms with potential weapons such as the kitchen and garage.
- Gather important documents and belongings for you and the children and keep them in a safe place so that if you have to leave or flee suddenly you can get to them.
If you would like to speak with Lieutenant Kennedy please call 781-259-8113.