Military Personnel & Overseas US Citizens

Military Personnel and US Citizens residing Overseas are eligible to vote in all elections, and may do so by fax, email or mail.

Clip-Art Voting Elections Stand-in 3.jpg

Applications for these types of voters is generally made by Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).

For more information, please go to the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.