- Ken Hurd, Chairman of CLRPC, Planning Board member, Housing and Built Environment
- Jim Meadors, Open Space and Natural Resources
- Noah Eckhouse, Facilities, Services, Circulation, Transportation
- Ken Bassett, Land Use and Economic Development
- Peter Sugar, Cultural, Historic, and Governance
- Anita Scheipers, Assistant Town Administrator
About the Steering Committee
The purpose of the Steering Committee is to support the activities of the CLRPC and its subcommittees. The Steering Committee will assist with effective interaction of the CLRPC and the subcommittees, and with the community at large. Membership on the Steering Committee includes a member of the Planning Board, Chairpersons of the Subcommittees, the Town Planner, and the Assistant Town Administrator.