- Click Here for Warrant Article 12: Revisions to Town Bylaw regarding Accessory Apartments in an R-1 District
- Click Here for Warrant Article 13, Affordable Accessory Apartment Property Tax Exemption
- Click Here for Subsidized Housing Inventory Projection for 2020
- Click Here for Affordable Accessory Apartments
- Click Here for Affordable Accessory Apartment Program Information
- Click here for Lincoln Housing Commission Application Information
- Click here for Affordable Homeownership in Lexington, MA
- First Monday of the month
- 7:00 PM
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Diana Chirita
- Evan Gorman
- Bijoy Misra
- Rakesh Karmacharya
- Allen Vander Meulen, (Chair)
- Mary Sheldon
The mission of the Housing Commission is to first maintain existing affordable housing, and secondly to create additional affordable housing so that we might preserve the economically diverse population that has historically been a key element in the town
To fulfill this mission the commission will work to increase housing diversity by pursuing housing opportunities for certain targeted populations, including, but not limited to: seniors on fixed incomes, town employees, and children of present and past residents. The commission will continue to manage houses rented or owned by the town in an efficient, effective, and equitable manner in accordance with its mission.
The Housing Commission works with the Lincoln Foundation, Rural Land Foundation, Affordable Housing Trust, Community Preservation Committee, and others to support our mission.
Our latest accomplishment: 75 Tower Road Renovation